COVID-19 CUSTOMER NOTICE
We are pleased to confirm our Caerphilly and Newport sites are open as normal.
As we gradually return to our pre-Covid routines, keeping customers and colleagues safe has been our number one priority throughout the pandemic and our commitment to safety remains unchanged even as Government safety measures are steadily being eased.
We will continue to prioritise safety and hygiene at work, with protective screens now in situ on main reception areas and continued availability of anti-bac hand gel, providing long term reassurance.
During these exceptional times, Glenside Commercials ask that when you attend our sites please observe the following information and best practices as best as possible.
- Always practice social distancing and maintain a 2M distance from others
- Wash your hands more often than usual, for 20 seconds using soap and hot water, particularly after coughing, sneezing, and blowing your nose
- At present, we are unable to accommodate any announced meetings
- Understandably, there will be no waiting appointments
- We are making every effort to help limit the spread of bacteria by enhancing our cleaning regime with more effective cleaning materials
- Should you require assistance or guidance, please do not hesitate to call us
The company wants to express sincere thanks and appreciation to all our team, and to everyone who has supported us in such challenging and uncertain circumstances.
Thanks also to the selfless work of the NHS and other key workers, who have done so much to keep us all safe.