COVID-19 CUSTOMER NOTICE
In response to the current coronavirus outbreak, our workshop and administration teams have been considerably reduced, however thanks to their dedication and determination we are working hard to ensure our valued customers can still rely upon us for service support.
During these exceptional times, Glenside Commercials ask that if you have to attend our Caerphilly site please observe the following information and best practices to protect our number one priority, our employees, and our customers.
- Please place only the ignition key into the rack at the main entrance
- Always practice social distancing and maintain a 2M distance from others
- Wash your hands more often than usual, for 20 seconds using soap and hot water, particularly after coughing, sneezing, and blowing your nose
- We cannot accommodate any announced meetings
- Unfortunately, there will be no waiting appointments
- We are making every effort to help limit the spread of bacteria by enhancing our cleaning regime with more effective cleaning materials
- Caerphilly site is operating as normal, Newport site has been temporarily closed
Should you require assistance or guidance, please do not hesitate to call us.
We thank you for your continued support and co-operation.